Read the latest issue of The Panelist and learn how to get appointed as panel counsel for both insurers and self-insured entities. To get on more panels in 2017, read this issue to learn how to start a business development campaign. Stories in the Q1 2017 issue are listed below.
- New Year’s Resolution: How to Get on an Insurance Panel
- How to Start a Panel Counsel Business Development Campaign
- Your Representative Case List
- Restaurants Hungry for Diners
- AIG and Zurich Throttle Back on Trucking
- Lemonade Insurance Company to Expand
- Allstate Prepares for Autonomous Future
- $100 Billion in Asbestos Losses Predicted
- Zurich Targets more Cost Cuts
- Hiscox Examines Employee Lawsuit Trends
Legal Expert Connections, Inc., the publisher, is the leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in the insurance defense sector. Contact insurance defense marketing consultant Margaret Grisdela, president, to discuss business development for your law firm.
We are the leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in the insurance defense sector. We understand the panel counsel, and have helped more than 90 insurance defense law firms connect with litigation panel managers at insurance carriers, third party administrators and self-insured entities.
Click on the link to read The Panelist for Q1 2017.