Motor carriers, shippers, and logistics companies often maintain a self-insured retention (SIR) program to cover a certain level of losses prior to coverage by a primary or excess insurance policy. Many of these self-insured entities maintain their own panel counsel program of defense law firms that are experienced in the area of trucking and transportation liability.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. is pleased to announce that we now have a database of thousands of trucking and logistics companies across the U.S. You will be able to accelerate your business development process when we help you identify who you need to contact within each company to introduce your law firm. Our database includes detailed profiles on a wide range of transportation companies, including:
- Auto transport services
- DOT-registered motor carriers
- Motorcoach passenger services
- Moving companies
- Private motor carriers
- Public bus fleets
- Public trucking companies
- School bus companies
- Tank truck companies
We also know which insurance carriers serve the trucking / inland marine market, and can provide guidance on how trucking defense law firms can pursue new appointments as trucking panel counsel.
Click on the link to read more about Trucking Panel Counsel Campaigns.
Trucking Insurance Defense Marketing Consultant for Law Firms
If your insurance defense law firm is asking how you can get on more trucking insurance panels, give us a call. We have helped more than 100 insurance defense law firms pursue new insurance panel counsel clients.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to insurance defense law firms nationwide:
- We are the leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in the insurance defense market. We know the panel counsel process, and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- Save time and money. You get quality marketing materials and targeted, accurate prospect lists. No need to invest in senior in-house marketing / business development staff with the associated overhead expense for office space, equipment, and benefits.
- Increase revenue with professional, on-going legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify insurance panel managers, so you can maximize your opportunity for new panel counsel appointments.