Two new webinars on legal marketing and business development strategies during the COVID-19 pandemic are available from Legal Expert Connections, Inc. With so much uncertainty about the “new normal,” these webinars provide guidance to insurance defense law firms on how, when and where to structure a digital marketing campaign.
Webinar #1: The Future of Legal Marketing and Business Development Post-COVID
- The “new normal” of marketing and business development using digital campaigns
- How to protect and grow your current client relationships
- Five basic steps to new client acquisition
- Ways to become a thought leader using content marketing
- Compliance with attorney advertising guidelines
Click on the link to watch the legal marketing webinar on “The Future of Marketing and Business Development” as it was presented to members of the Florida Defense Lawyers Association on Tuesday, May 5, 2020.
Webinar #2: Learning about LinkedIn
Attendees will learn:
- How to update your LinkedIn profile
- How to manage your privacy and account options
- When to make connections
- Easy ways to post updates or “Like” items
- Why being active on LinkedIn will help you and your law firm
Schedule a Free Marketing Webinar
A free legal marketing webinar is available for the following:
- State-level defense lawyers associations
- Insurance defense law firms
- Other defense-oriented bar associations
Both legal marketing webinars are in a 1-hour format and may qualify for CLE credit. Additional webinar topics will be considered on request.
About the Presenter: Margaret Grisdela
Margaret Grisdela is the president and founder of Legal Expert Connections, Inc., a national legal marketing agency concentrating on business development campaigns. She has helped more than 175 law firms in 39 states launch marketing programs focused on the hiring process for outside defense counsel at insurance companies, corporations, and municipalities.
Ms. Grisdela has personally sold millions of dollars worth of professional services in the legal and accounting markets, and knows what it takes to attract and retain new clients. She has in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, including how to develop Bar-compliant marketing campaigns.
Insurance Defense Marketing for Law Firms
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. has helped more than 175 insurance defense law firms in 39 states pursue new client opportunities. We offer three key benefits to insurance defense law firms nationwide:
- We are the leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in the insurance defense market. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at an insurance company, corporation or municipality to be considered as a panel counsel member. We accelerate your business development process by helping you focus on introducing your law firm to new prospective clients.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify insurance panel managers, so you can focus your time on the business development process.