Get on an Insurance Panel in 2023
If you want to become panel counsel for an insurance carrier or self-insured corporation, you have come to the right place! We have helped more than 250 defense law firms in 40+ states with business development campaigns covering all lines of property and casualty (P&C) insurance, from auto to workers' compensation. If you want to discover how to get on an insurance panel, contact Margaret Grisdela at 561-266-1030 or via email to schedule a phone or video call. Sign up below to get a FREE E-book about getting on an Insurance Panel in 2023.
E-Book readers will discover the secrets to getting on an insurance panel, including:
- How to become panel counsel
- Ways to set your law firm apart with objectively verifiable measures
- The importance of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I)
- Claims and litigation metrics
- The imperative of client diversification
- Attorney and law firm credentials
- Insurance panel guidance for solo and small law firms
- Working with self-insured entities
- Marketing to risk retention groups (RRGs)
- LinkedIn social media marketing
- Create a value equation to distinguish your law firm
Sign up below to get your FREE E-book
Get Law Firm Marketing Strategies
Digital marketing is the “new normal.” While a personal introduction is an ideal and traditional way to get new clients, many law firms have exhausted their network contacts yet still find that ideal prospects are out of reach. The E-Book serves as a road map to marketing campaigns that insurance defense law firms need to address while planning their 2023 business development strategies.
Avoid Law Firm Marketing Mistakes
Do you know the BIGGEST mistake that law firms make in their marketing efforts? The answer is that they stop selling too soon! In today's hectic business climate it often takes multiple outreach efforts to engage a prospect in a meaningful conversation about your law firm. These contacts could be in the form of an introductory email, a phone call, social media posts on LinkedIn, or a law firm newsletter.
The #2 business development mistake that law firms make is "random acts" of marketing. A hit or miss marketing program will not yield the productive results you hope to achieve.
Readers will learn why it is important to maintain a continuous focus on business development to achieve success over the long term.
National Coverage of P&C Insurance Panels
We are experienced in all types of property and casualty insurance panels, from auto liability to workers’ compensation. We also have significant experience in niche markets, including employment practices liability (EPLI) and trucking. Our industry experience includes construction, healthcare, retail, restaurants, hospitality, trucking and transportation, manufacturing, environmental, and more.
Click on the link to read our e-book, How to Get on an Insurance Panel in 2023.
Visit our related pages,
Insurance Defense Marketing Consultant for Law Firms
If your insurance defense law firm is asking how you can improve your marketing communications and business development efforts, give us a call. We have helped more than 250 insurance defense law firms in 43 states pursue new client opportunities.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to insurance defense law firms nationwide:
- We are the leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in the insurance defense market. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at an insurance company, corporation or municipality to be considered as a panel counsel member. We accelerate your business development process by helping you focus on introducing your law firm to new prospective clients.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify insurance panel managers, so you can focus your time on the business development process.