The Insurance Defense Marketing E-Book is now updated for 2022. Managing partners at insurance defense law firms who want to get on an insurance panel and become panel counsel for more property and casualty (P&C) carriers will find this to be an invaluable resource.
Based on her work helping more than 220 insurance defense law firms in 40 states with business development campaigns, author and law firm marketing consultant Margaret Grisdela explains the nuances of how to get insurance defense work. Click on the link to access your copy of the Insurance Defense Marketing E-Book.
E-Book readers will learn panel counsel marketing strategies, including:
- How to become panel counsel
- Business development post-COVID
- The importance of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I)
- Claims and litigation metrics
- The imperative of client diversification
- How to set your law firm apart in objectively verifiable ways
- Attorney and law firm credentials
- Insurance panel guidance for solo and small law firms
- Working with self-insured entities
- Marketing to risk retention groups (RRGs)
- LinkedIn social media marketing
- Create a value equation to distinguish your law firm
Guidance for Law Firm Marketing Committees
Digital marketing is the “new normal” in a post-COVID business environment. The E-Book serves as a road map to marketing campaigns that insurance defense law firms need to address while planning their 2022 business development strategies.
The Biggest Mistake in Law Firm Marketing
The #1 business development mistake that law firms make is to stop selling too soon. Readers will learn why it is important to maintain a continuous focus on business development to achieve success over the long term.
Suitable for All Types of P&C Insurance Panels
The property and casualty market includes many lines of coverage, from auto liability to workers’ compensation. This Insurance Defense Marketing E-book applies to all lines, including professional liability, premises liability, and construction defects. It is also suitable for
Click on the link to access your copy of the Insurance Defense Marketing E-Book.
Insurance Defense Law Firm Marketing Consultant
If your insurance defense law firm is asking how you can get on more insurance panels, give us a call.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to insurance defense law firms nationwide:
- We are the leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in the insurance defense market. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at an insurance company, corporation or municipality to be considered as a panel counsel member. We accelerate your business development process by helping you focus on introducing your law firm to new prospective clients.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify insurance panel managers, so you can focus your time on the business development process.
This article is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be interpreted as legal advice or an opinion in regard to any topic discussed. The article should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state. Every situation is different and circumstances vary widely depending on the governing state law, policy provisions, and related considerations.