Plaintiff attorneys are busy looking for nursing home COVID cases. Google “nursing home lawyer” and you are sure to see multiple plaintiff attorneys vying for prospective clients using a Google pay-per-click ad campaign.
The heavy-hitters of the plaintiffs’ bar are among the many law firms running Google advertising campaigns for nursing home litigation. These include but are not limited to:
- Morgan & Morgan, the largest plaintiffs’ law firm in the country, with offices in more than 40 cities and 2,500 employees nationwide. Founding partner John Morgan was so successful in the marketing arena that he created PMP Marketing (Practice Made Perfect), a digital marketing agency that now helps other plaintiff firms follow his proven model for plaintiff law success.
- Sokolove Law LLC of Massachusetts, perhaps best known for mesothelioma and asbestos cases. This firm warrants its own Wikipedia page, which reads “James G. Sokolove is an American attorney known for advertising legal services on television. Though he was the largest legal advertiser in the United States in 2007, Sokolove’s firm acts only as a lead generator and does not currently try cases.”
Tragically, nursing home defense is likely to be one of the insurance defense growth areas resulting from the COVID pandemic.
Nursing Home Defense Marketing
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. is ready to launch a nursing home defense marketing campaign for interested insurance defense law firms. Contact Margaret Grisdela at 866-417-7025 or via email to learn more.
Click to read more on our page titled, “Nursing Home Defense Marketing.”
While the plaintiffs’ bar has long focused on the nursing home industry, the COVID-19 pandemic brings a renewed intensity. The American Association for Justice had sold nursing home oriented “litigation packets” for many years, and is now stepping up educational efforts with a recently launched “Fundamentals of a Nursing Home Case Webinar Series.”
Nursing Home COVID Immunity
The Wall Street Journal reported in a May 23 article that more than 24 states have “taken action, through laws or executive orders or both, to protect health-care providers—typically including doctors, hospitals and often nursing homes as well.” Even so, owners of nursing home are reportedly lobbying Congress for national liability protections.
Plaintiff attorneys are actively filing lawsuits against nursing homes and other senior living facilities, despite the existing network of liability protections.
Nursing Home COVID Litigation
More than 65,000 Covid-19 U.S. deaths are linked to nursing homes, assisted-living centers, and other long-term care facilities since the start of the pandemic, according to a Wall Street Journal article dated August 8. This total represents 40% of all known deaths from the coronavirus disease nationwide, based on Johns Hopkins University records of 161,000 U.S. coronavirus deaths during the same time period.
In New York State alone, almost 6,500 people died of the coronavirus in nursing homes and other long-term facilities as of late July, reports the New York Times.
Nursing Home Defense Marketing Consultant for Law Firms
If your nursing home defense practice is asking how you can improve your marketing communications, call Margaret Grisdela at 866-417-7025. We have helped more than 180 insurance defense law firms in 39 states pursue new client opportunities.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to insurance defense law firms nationwide:
- We are the leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in the insurance defense market. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at an insurance company, nursing home, or senior living facility to be considered as a panel counsel member. We accelerate your business development process by helping you focus on introducing your law firm to new prospective clients.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify insurance panel managers, so you can focus your time on the business development process.
This article is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be interpreted as legal advice or an opinion in regard to any topic discussed. The article should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state. Every situation is different and circumstances vary widely depending on the governing state law, policy provisions, and related considerations.