A surge in nursing home lawsuits for COVID-19 claims is likely as plaintiff attorneys actively market to families who have lost an elderly member because of coronavirus exposure in their nursing home or senior living facility. Legal Expert Connections, Inc. is ready to launch a nursing home defense marketing campaign for interested insurance defense law firms. Contact Margaret Grisdela at 561-266-1030 or via email to learn more.
Nursing Home Defense Resources
Your law firm will benefit from experienced legal marketing professionals who follow a proven formula for business development. As of mid-2020, we’ve managed marketing campaigns for more than 180 defense law firms in 39 states!
You will be able to hit the ground running with Bar-compliant marketing campaigns using our proprietary resources below.
- We’ve identified the insurance companies nationwide that provide coverage for skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, memory care units, and continuing care retirement communities.
- We maintain detailed information on more than 15,000 U.S. nursing homes that are Medicare-certified. Nursing home residents include 1.2 million seniors, as well as non-elderly people with disabilities. Based on your area of coverage, we can break this market data down by state and county to target the best prospects for your business development campaign.
- We have analyzed the top for-profit and not-for-profit senior living facilities across the country. Our data includes counts on the number of nursing homes, independent living communities, assisted living communities, life plan communities, and nursing care beds owned by each corporate entity.
Prioritizing your marketing efforts is essential to maximize your return on time and investment. If you have an in-house marketing department, we can easily supplement your internal resources. If your defense law firm does not have a marketing department, we get right to work guiding you on an effective campaign.
Potential Nursing Home COVID Claims
Nursing home litigation can cover a variety of claims, including but not limited to the following:
- Wrongful death claims
- Slip and fall injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Infection control and prevention programs for all residents, staff, volunteers, visitors
- Written emergency preparedness plans
- Compliance with federal requirements for nursing home oversight
- Suitable levels of PPE supplies
Three million people work in skilled nursing or residential care facilities, so the testing and treatment of employees can also be a factor in nursing home litigation.
Nursing Homes and the Baby Boomer Generation
The COVID pandemic is arriving along with the “silver tsunami,” as 10,000 U.S. baby boomers turn 65 every day through 2029. The Population Research Bureau reports,
The aging of the baby boom generation could fuel more than a 50 percent increase in the number of Americans ages 65 and older requiring nursing home care, to about 1.9 million in 2030 from 1.2 million in 2017.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. delivers insurance defense marketing campaigns that will help you keep up with this expanding population segment. We are ready to launch your nursing home defense marketing campaign now.
Defense Panel Counsel for Nursing Homes
There are only three ways to generate new revenue:
- Get a new client.
- Expand revenue from current clients through cross-selling.
- Increase the frequency with which current and past clients use your services.
Law firms interested in a nursing home defense panel counsel campaign will want to focus primarily on the first item; getting new clients. We can help by identify nursing homes in your geographic territory.
If you are already panel counsel for an insurance carrier that offers nursing home insurance coverage, we can also help you to cross-market your services. This is most helpful when your current case load for an insurer focuses primarily on a different area, like premises liability claims.
Nursing Home Defense Panel Counsel Consultant for Law Firms
If your nursing home defense practice is asking how you can improve your marketing communications, call Margaret Grisdela at 561-266-1030. We have helped more than 180 insurance defense law firms in 39 states pursue new client opportunities.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to insurance defense law firms nationwide:
- We are the leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in the insurance defense market. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at an insurance company, nursing home, or senior living facility to be considered as a panel counsel member. We accelerate your business development process by helping you focus on introducing your law firm to new prospective clients.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify insurance panel managers, so you can focus your time on the business development process.
Contact Margaret Grisdela, a nursing home defense marketing consultant, at 561-266-1030 or via email. Connect with Margaret Grisdela on LinkedIn.